Bring your friends for a jam-packed session of holiday cheer while you learn how to make your own wreath. We’ll provide an inspiring mix of fresh seasonal greens + dried floral stems to make this a wreath like no other. Feast on delicious bites, sips of our signature cock/mocktail, and the ebullient instruction of Mary Jo as she guides you through the process.
2023 Holiday Wreath Workshop in Madison, WI
- Two hours of delight – a full demonstration to show you the ropes, followed by hands-on making time for you. No experience necessary.
- All materials/tools provided – premium stems of fresh, aromatic seasonal greens, textural bits of magic, and dried floral stems.
- Sip and nibble while you work – light food and drink provided – both bubbly and hot.
- A wreath to take home and display outside or in for the rest of the holiday season and beyond. (these last for months!)
- Additional wreath materials to take home will be available for purchase.
- Pre-registration required. Ticket is for one attendee and is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can gift your seat to another guest of your choice.
- This is a standing workshop. Limited seating is available but workbenches are at standing height. Inquire for special accommodations and we’ll do our best.
100 S. Baldwin St, Ste 201
Madison, WI 53703
Come spend some time in this gorgeous space not normally open to the public!
11.30.23 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 12.7.23 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm